Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Betsey Johnson SS09

A post from September 2008.



I always find that when Betsey Johnson designs a collection she designs SO MUCH. Her latest collections have just been pretty extensive. There are so many pieces, and so many different looks happening all at once. SS 08 was amazing, I liked EVERYTHING, but I’m not so sure about this year. There were too many colours and styles competing with eachother, I didn’t find it as cohesive as ‘08 and I don’t know how I feel about the awkward hats and wigs. But she’s always amazing and there were a few stand out pieces that were totally poppin’!


Amazing!! Totes channeling Little House on the Prairie.




Kelly and Donna would totally buy this.





I immediately thought of L’trimm, but like, on holiday..in the tropics.






A little bit Picnic at Hanging Rock, a little bit Andrea Zuckerman..I never thought I’d say those two things in the same sentence but there you go.




Pics from style.com and Google Image Search. xo