Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Just for the night!!

A post from November 2007.



My friend Dan runs a weekly club night called The Wall, which features different artwork displayed on the walls of the club each week. It’s been on hiatus for a while but re-launched on Wednesday night at a new, hotter club, and it was a smashing success! There was an art auction, live graffiti, a performance by my band S.Y.L.K, and some market stalls, including a small one by Heartbreaker. I ran out of Heartbreaker postcards at the last market, so whipped up some cute pastel heart flyers at work at the last minute, and think they look pretty cute, so cute that I might have them at all my market stalls, as well as my normal postcards! I also launched some limited edition S.Y.L.K merchandise, including bling rings with S.Y.L.K lyrics hodge podged onto them, and Hama Bead necklaces, modeled in these photos by my darling friends Emily and Levins.