Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Saucy Secrets - HB HQ

A post from November 2007.



I live in a rad little flat on top of a graffitti supply store in a row of old Sydney shopfronts. It has high ceilings embossed with flowers, and wooden floorboards. It’s very long and narrow, and has a totes inadequate amount of space available for crafting (after all of our other millions of possessions have found a place). A book my mum bought me last Christmas by Jo Packham called “Organzing Your Craft Space” (a subtle hint perhaps?) inspired me to revamp the area in the back of the living room that I use to create Heartbreaker warez. The result is totes pleasing, probs the most organised/tidy I’ve been in ages, in my craft space at least (you should be thankful there are no photos of the rest of the house…)