Friday, December 12, 2008

It's my party

It was my birthday last weekend. This is what I wore:


I bought this amazing Betsey Johnson dress from her SS 08 collection (the one with all the prom dresses - my absolute favourite!) online and teamed it with...



These absolutely amazing black patent wedges with velvet bows!! I searched everywhere for the perfect birthday shoe and found these in a teensy boutique in Chinatown (Chinatown shops are total goldmines!). They were the last pair and exactly my size! I would say that = FATE. And love at first sight.


My BFF Emily and I getting our photo taken prom-stylez on the staircase. Note Emily's UNREAL red jacket, complete with leg-o-mutton sleeves.


There is a mysterious yet amazing giant red bow painted on a building near my house. Perfect for posing in front of.