Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Wishlist - Q-pot Disney

Last night my housemate Rosie and I decided that we are going to buy tickets to Japan!! I can't think of anyone I'd rather go to Japan with then the queen of kawaii herself, Erica-Rose. Just imagining all the things we could see and do there is making me SO excited. We really really really want to go to Disneyland!! It seemed fitting then that I post about the Disney collaboration with Japanese sweet treat geniouses Q-pot. As some of you may know, I LOVE Q-pot SO MUCH. In my opinion, a collaboration with Disney is just THE perfect thing for them to do!




Remember that Alice in Wonderland live action movie from the 70s? My favourite bit in it was when Alice ate the tiny 'Eat Me' cake. I used to sit in my playroom and re-enact that scene for HOURS with grape flavoured Hubba Bubba.





You can buy pieces from this collection in Sydney at Incu.